Will Ponds Cold Cream help fight early wrinkles?
jane s Asked: Will Ponds Cold Cream help fight early wrinkles?
I'm in my early 20's but I've been noticing some minor wrinkles already around my eyes. I think it's because I wear glasses and do not use sunscreen.
Anyways, I need take care of this wrinkle problem before it get's noticeable. My mom keeps a jar of Ponds in her room and one day I just happened to use it. It left my skin so clean and smooth! I don't use it anymore because it made my skin a little greasy.
I was thinking, will this stuff help my get rid of my wrinkles if I rubbed it over my eyes every night before I went to sleep? And please don't tell me to use real anti-wrinkling cream. I am much to young for that!
Ponds cold cream is a way to clean off makeup. You don't need anti-wrinkle cream.
HOW TO PREVENT AGING
1. Staying out of the sun. If you have gotten sunburned before you're 18, you'll have dark spots or brown spots, some get freckles and those will get darker and bumpier as you get older. It's best not to make them darker or bumpy, and staying out of the sun will prevent that. Just from the heat, can make anyone flaky. I use my wide brim hat everywhere I go, and while I'm inside a car as a rider, I use blanket over the window or sit where it's shady. Lotions does not protect you from sunburn, same with cancer and could permanently discolor your skin. Lotions does not protect you from skin disease.
2. Don't go in a tanning bed. You'll aged 10-15 years faster.
3. Bathing or showering in hot water and too much chlorine can make you looking like 'dishpan hands'. Use warm water.
4. Use a washcloth when taking a shower. I use Bath & Body (Suave, Dove, Irish Spring, etc.) wash for body & face. No baths! The less you're in the water, (& sunning)the less you'll get wrinkles.
5. For oily skin, the less you fuss with your skin, the better. Keep your face oil-free & dry from dirt & perspiration. Blot it with a tissue or blotter, and keep them dry. Using powder foundation, blush & eyeshadow is best. Less is best, less product poisoning. Google Elizabeth Taylor when she's 16, then Google her when she's 79.
6. Servings of 3-5 fresh fruits & vegetables daily. Google: FIVE FOODS TO EAT FOR BEAUTIFUL SKIN
All the vitamins & minerals you need for good skin care comes from all the healthy foods you eat from Mother Nature.
7. For your hands, wear gloves winter, spring, fall, and wear gloves for every chores you do, so you don't have to wash them often. In the garden, office, kitchen. Thank God for those! Too bad they don't have ones for feet.
Kim Kardashian had botox done! Google her. She said she won't ever have it again!
Got a better answer? Share it below!
Incoming search terms:
- ponds cold cream wrinkles
- does cold cream help wrinkles
- how does cold cream help ageing skin